Friday, November 19, 2010

'Tis the season!

So, my dad has made it through week one of chemo & radiation, hooray! He hasn't felt sick or nauseous yet, which is great. We're headed to Disneyland two days after Thanksgiving, so we're all hoping he still feels pretty good by then.

This weekend we're breaking out the Christmas decorations, becuase I just absolutely cannot stand to wait one more week to decorate. I feel very Christmasy this year, mostly because my brother, sister-in-law & niece will be here for the first time in 3 years. I absolutely adore her, and cant wait to spend some much needed time with her!

I'm not sure if we'll be doing our annual Black Friday shopping this year...my super crazy-pro-black-friday aunt has moved out of state, so it wont be the same. We always head out around 4am, grab some Starbucks, and get in line. She usually ends up getting in a fight with someone, which is awesome. And I'm not being sarcastic, it really IS awesome, not to mention pretty funny. Last year, we were at the Valley Plaza trying to find a handicapped parking space, because she had her new handicapped sign for her car. We FINALLY found one, right in the front, and this van full of Mexicans pulled right in JUST before we could. She actually rolled down her window and asked them if they were really handicapped. Oh shit. One of the girls got all ghetto-fabulous on her, and started cussing her out and whatnot....We finally convinced my aunt to just find another spot as opposed to calling the handicapped police on them. GOOD TIMES!

So, without that crazy handicapped mexican yelling-at'er aunt, what fun is Black Friday shopping? That, and I'm almost finished with all my shopping anyway.

This commercial TOTALLY reminds me of YOU Aunt Nita! :) Love you!

1 comment:

  1. This is your Totally Crazy Aunt Nita! Yes, Leah and I are invading Colorado Springs this year on Black Friday....So look out. It just won't be the same without Debbi, Cayla, Bree, and Lisa, but Leah and I will do out part. Watchout...I have my newly registered Handicaped Parking permit, and don't you dare cut in front of me in ANY line...especially WALMART!!!!!!LMAO. Miss all you Californians! But will have a white Christmas here in the rockies!

    ReplyDelete