Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Planning.



I feel like my head is spinning....We're about to get into the Holidays, Reese's 2nd birthday, and my fiancee's birthday. Once its all over, its usually time to relax, but not this holiday season- Because once we wrap up on all the holidays its time to kick this wedding thing into overdrive. January means we have six months for planning, fittings, buying and planning....Not to mention losing a few pounds (hopefully).

I think I've been driving my bridesmaids crazy trying to find the perfect dresses for them. Their bodies are ALL different. Seriously. I have a super-tall slim, super-short with huge boobs, short and skinny, and everything in between. I want my girls to look super sexy too, so its only natural that I put alot of effort into their dress as well. After months of looking and searching, I stumbled upon this:

http://www.henkaa.com/convertible-dresses/sakura/#



These. dresses. are. AMAZING.

There is seriously about 40 different ways to wear it, so when I tell my girls "You can totally wear this again!" I'm NOT lying, like every other bride.

Here's a pic of just a few examples of the many ways to wear this super-versatile dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment