Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas wishes

I love this time of year. When I was a teenager, I loved it because it meant getting new CD's, clothes, and purses. When I was a kid it meant getting new Barbies, dollhouses, and bikes. I love it now, because I get to see the look on my son's face when he wakes up to a room filled with new things....its amazing. On Christmas Eve, we put everything together, slap on the stickers, and stick in the batteries. I bitch and complain about how tired I am, but its all worth it in the morning. I get to see the happiest little boy on the planet.

Its going to be even better this year, because Reese is going to be 2 and my 4 year old niece Luci will be here, which is double the fun.

Reese likes Tonka cars/trucks, Toy Story everything, Mickey Mouse & Friends, and anything that makes noise. Luci is into Zhu Zhu Pets, Coraline, Disney Princesses, and dress up kits. Needless to say, we've got all bases covered, and these kids are going to have a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment