Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Trees.


I've been having SUCH a problem with creating some centerpieces for our wedding in June. I keep saying I want to get as much done as possible BEFORE the new year...and here it is already October!

Anyway, I've been doing some research on the web...trying to find the cutest centerpieces for the least amount of money. I have $1000 budgeted for decor, but I'd like to stay as far away from that number as possible....so this is what I've come up with: Manzanita Tree centerpieces :)

They're pretty inexpensive, but OH-SO-PRETTY when they're finished & all decorated. These aren't the exact colors & whatnot, but here's an idea:

We already have the dangling crystals, which hang from the tree as well...they will look really nice in the hall, and since the ceilings are super high, they will add some height between the chandeliers & tables.

I'll post pics as soon as a get a couple made!

No comments:

Post a Comment