Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Today.

Today, as in five minutes, as in 1:45 PM, my dad will go in for his biopsy to test the tumor in his throat for cancer.

Do you ever feel like you ask too much of God? Like, a lot of times I hear myself saying, God, if you get me out of this, if you see me through this, I swear, things will change...but does it ever really? I mean, things go back to normal, everything works out, and you're still doing the same things you were before, until the next crisis.

I've been thinking about this a lot, especially this morning, now that the biopsy is upon us. I just keep going, Okay, this is it. This is the make it or break it day.

And once again, here I am, asking God to help. Help my dad, help my family, help me restrain from having a nervous breakdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment