Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Joyful!



I am extremely excited for two reasons....okay maybe three or more. But the first, is because my ONLY niece, Miss Luci, will be here on Saturday. In three days. I. Cant. Wait. I haven't spent Christmas with her since she was one, and she just turned four in October...This Christmas will be amazing to say the least.

Second, is because my brother will also be here not only for Christmas, but for Reese's birthday too. We're 10 years apart, so when I was growing up, he was gone for most of my birthdays because he was in the Air Force traveling to God knows where, so this actually means alot to me.

Third, this is the first year that Reese and Luci will spend Christmas together. I already have SO many things planned, its ridiculous. Lights at CALM, holiday pictures, Haggin Oaks lights, going to see Santa at the mall...and the list goes on.
I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!




Here's a peek of the last Christmas I spent with Lu:






No comments:

Post a Comment