Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hot Dog!

Reese has been getting totally into Disney these days...Mickey and his pals, Nemo, Toy Story, & Monsters Inc to name a few. And I'm not complaining because I love EVERYTHING Disney!


This is why I'm SO excited to take him to Disneyland this year. I'm hoping to make it an annual family thing. We're going with Daddy, Gamma & Pop Pop, and hopefully Auntie Bree & Uncle Lonnie.

We'll be going right after Thanksgiving sometime, so we'll be just in time for all the Disney Christmas Festivities (Which I've never even witnessed before)! I haven't been to Disneyland since I was in 8th grade, which was roughly 10 years ago...And my parents--well they haven't been since the last time they took ME--which was when i was about 6. EEEK!



I can wait to update with lots of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment