Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday Review

If you haven't tried this AMAZING 10-in-1 hair product, you seriously need to. I admit that the first time it was recommended to me, I was a little skeptical about shelling out $20 for such a small bottle of "hair crap" (As I liked to call it back then). But seriously, once I tried it, I will never buy anything else for tangles, dryness, or anything else stated on the bottle for that matter.



This bottle doesn't lie. It seriously does work miracles. I could tell a difference the first time I used it in my hair, and after a week, it was like I had completely new locks! Oh, and don't you worry about the $20 price tag... www.folica.com has it for $15.99 or you can opt for the larger size for $32.99 which is a steal! Did I mention this crap lasts FOREVER?!?! Seriously, the small bottle lasted for about 5 months and when it got to the very bottom, I added a little water, and stretched it out for another 3 weeks with the same results.

I love telling people about this stuff which is why I wanted to put it on my blog. I'm telling you--if it can help my super long (used-to-be-bleach-blonde) split end-prone hair, it can definitely help yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment