Friday, February 19, 2010

ZzZzzzZzzzzz.........

Last night was ROUGH. I had a test at school at 5, then had to go to the library for a filing quiz (LAME!). I got home right at 8PM. Reese had already been put to bed....apparently he was super cranky. I ate dinner, and hung out with the fam for awhile. It was about 9:30 and I was getting ready to head to bed. Reese is screaming crying...

I go in there to see whats wrong and hes just sobbing. I bring him out in the living room. (If he cries too much, he gets over stimulated and it makes him cough, even more than he already does...which is exactly what happend.) So before I could get him over to the sink, because I already know whats about to happen, he starts projectile vomiting all over me, and all over the floor. This has become a weekly occurrence for our house, and I dont like it. Not because I cant stand the puke, but because I can see how much this cough is hurting him.

Im hoping that this will be gone by the end of this weekend, but I'm not holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment