Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Last Saturday I went with my friend Liz (who also babysits Reese while I'm at work) and her boys to get Halloween pictures taken at the Picture People. This is Reese's first Halloween (not to mention my FAVORITE holiday) so I was hoping everything would go smoothly and we'd have lots of cute pictures. Turns out, Reese isn't too fond of his penguin costume. The entire inside is lined with parachute-like material, which = Baby not happy.....YEAH. He wasn't feelin' it AT ALL. We did some of Reese by himself and some with Liz's boys, Braeden & Brody. Out of the million pictures that got taken, these were the only four that came out......seriously. That's okay though, because that means I didnt spend gobs of money on pictures :) Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment