Thursday, July 23, 2009

A New Journey

So, my morning started out a little rough. My alarm decided not to wake me up this morning and my kid wanted to sleep an extra hour I guess, THUS making me late for work.

Things started to look up though, because when I got to work my boss brought me into his office to talk about a new venture Im planning on taking here in the near future.

Ive decided to go back to school this fall for Registered Nursing. It's always been an interest of mine to get into that field, but I've never really done anything about it. Today I finally got the ball rolling. The whole program takes about 4 years to complete. I have 2 years of general education & pre-requisites, then once those are completed I can finally enroll full-time in the Nursing Program. Most of the classes will be taken online for my gen. ed. & pre-reqs, but there will be some that will only be available during the day, hence the need to talk to my boss.

All in all, I have a good feeling about where this will take me.

1 comment: